Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yelp Review: FUNE Japanese Restaurant

The Fune Japanese Restaurant at Towne Center, Route 100 in Somers, NY received an excellent review on Yelp.com. On February 18, Howard L. said:

This place is awesome! The restaurant opened up under new name and management and is 100 times better than the previous joint. Very friendly staff and bangin' food! Definitely one of the best places to eat around the area and one of the best Japanese restaurants I've ever been to. It's not one of those high-end fancy restaurants, but the place has an authentic feel to it and the sushi/rolls here are just sooo delicious! I've tried few of the other dishes here and they were all good. No disappointments so far. If you're ever in the Westchester county area (in NY), I would highly recommend this joint. I drool thinking about this place. I would give this place 4 and a half stars, but since that's not an option, I dont mind rounding up for these guys. Keep up the good work, Fune!

LINKS
http://www.yelp.com/biz/fune-somers

No comments:

Post a Comment